Shelley Bombardo, Town Clerk email: email@example.com Telephone: (315) 668-2456 Ext 6 OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Thursday: 9am-4pm, with the exception of holidays, vacations or otherwise posted on website.
- Administrator Billing, Accounts Receivable and AR Collections;
- Collector of Property Taxes and Sewer/ Water Rents;
- Files and Issues Copies of Vital Statistics – birth , death and marriage records;
- Maintains Official Records of the Town;
- Issues Dog Licenses ; – need proof of rabies vaccination and proof spay or neuter;
- Issues Marriage Licenses – need birth certificates, driver’s licenses and divorce decrees from previous marriages;
- Issues Hunting and Fishing Licenses;
- Issues Accessible Parking Permits.
The Town Clerk’s office is responsible for the maintenance of all Official Town Records, Accounts Receivable, AR Collections, Billing and the issuance of various Licenses.
Click links below for more information or downloadable application