Shelley Bombardo, Town Clerk email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (315) 668-2456 Ext 6 Office Hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday with the exception of holidays and vacations posted on website.
- Maintains Official Records of the Town
- Issues Dog Licenses – need proof of rabies vaccination and proof spay or neuter;
- Issues Marriage Licenses – need birth certificates, driver’s licenses and divorce decrees from previous marriages;
- Files and Issues Copies of Vital Statistics – birth , death and marriage records;
- Issues Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Issues Accessible Parking Permits
- Collector of Property Taxes and Sewer/ Water Rents
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
The Town Clerk’s office is responsible for the maintenance of all Official Town Records and the issuance of various licenses.
Click links below for more information or downloadable application